Assistant/Associate/Full Professor of Business Law
The American University of the Middle East (AUM), Kuwait, invites applications for the position of Assistant/Associate/Full Professor of Business Law at the College of Business.
- A PhD degree in Business Law is required.
- Applicants must have a practical experience in the industry and present evidence of excellence in teaching.
- The ability to work in a diverse, interdisciplinary and fast-paced environment is essential.
- Applicants must have demonstrable skills in oral and written English.
- In addition, they must exhibit dedication to undergraduate education, enthusiasm for professional engagement with students in and out of the classroom, and an ability to work in teams in a collegial environment.
Founded in 2008, in affiliation with Purdue University in the US, the American University of the Middle East (AUM) is a leading higher education institution and the biggest private University in Kuwait offering bachelor degree programs in Business and Engineering as well as a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA).
AUM prides itself in its human capital and attracts the best faculty members from across the globe. With faculty members and staff coming from more than 60 countries, AUM’s close-knit learning and teaching environment celebrates diversity, innovation and dynamism. A career at AUM is an opportunity to work with accomplished academic and professional colleagues, offering highly competitive research grants and remuneration packages, and an opportunity for career and intellectual growth.
Joining AUM means you will focus on shaping future leaders who can guide industries towards new grounds in innovation and technology.
Interested candidates should provide the below information to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position applied to in the subject line:
For further information, kindly visit our careers page at www.aum.edu.kw/careers