The University at Buffalo School of Law Office of Admissions invites applications for the position of Manager of Recruitment and International Enrollment Services. As the Manager of Recruitment, you will serve as an integral member of the School of Law’s admissions team and provide counseling and outreach to all prospective law school students. Your duties will also include a broad range of administrative function, including:
- planning and execution of recruitment and yield programs
- application file review
- building relationships with prelaw advisors and student organizations
- oversight of the School’s Student Ambassador Program
The Manager of Recruitment and International Enrollment Services will also serve as primary contact for the School’s international applicants and the range of duties associated with all stages of the international student application process from recruitment through enrollment.
Offering a JD with eight optional concentrations, four LLM degree programs, and dual degree options, the University at Buffalo School of Law has the distinction of being a part of a premier research-intensive public university, and is a member of the Association of American Universities. UB School of Law is the only law school in the State University of New York system, offering its 400+ students an interdisciplinary approach to legal education. The School’s clinical and advocacy programs provide students with the skills needed to practice law in the most prominent law firms and public interest settings across the nation and around the world.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Professional experience in a law related or higher education setting.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including ability to set priorities, manage simultaneous projects, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to take initiative with minimal supervision, work independently and seek guidance when appropriate.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at various levels.
- Strong commitment to customer service, diversity, and collaboration.
- Ability to work occasional weekends, as well as early mornings and evenings to represent the Office of Admissions at special events.
- Demonstrates ability to work with individuals and groups from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and locations.
- A valid driver’s license to operate a motor vehicle is required or candidate must otherwise demonstrate his/her capacity to meet the transportation requirements of the position.
- JD degree highly preferred.
- Secondary language skills preferred.
- Experience in admissions for a higher education institution, particularly graduate or law student-related recruitment, preferred.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of applications, familiarity with ACES2 preferred.